Working Papers

Working Papers

 New procedures for working papers:

If you need working papers, please email the student's name, date of birth and school attending to  

You may be contacted to complete needed paperwork so that working papers can be issued.

You will be contacted to pick up your working papers at the high school when they are completed.  You MUST be present to sign the card in front of the issuing officer.

  Please use the following links:  

Working papers application (complete part 1 only):  Working Papers Application

 Working paper physical fitness certification (physical must be completed within one year of application): 

 Physical exam form (physical must be completed within one year of application):

Physical Exam Form

Please e-mail completed forms to: