My child contacted me and doesnt feel well, what should I do?

Posted by:


If your child is sick, doesn't feel well, has cramps, or any other medical related situation, they should ask for a pass to the nurses' office. The nurses' office will determine the next options, and will contact the parents as needed.

Students should not make arrangements to leave, and then report to the medical office.

Excusals through the medical office do not require a note upon their return for that day, and students do not have to sign out in the attendance office if given a purple pass from the nurses' office.