If my child exceeds the 9/18 absences what should we do to obtain course credit?

Posted by:


If your child exceeds 9 absences for a half-year course, or 18 for a full-year course, they are eligible to have a credit appeal meeting. This allows them to make a plan with the teacher and school to make up the absences and earn credit.

The form for credit appeal meetings is located below in the file library.