The Kingston City School District is continuing our Breakfast & Lunch Meal Distribution Program for everyone 18 years of age and under. Our pick-up sites will be open throughout the summer Monday through Friday. Please note that the schedule has changed:
- Miller Middle School
- George Washington Elementary School and
- JFK Elementary School serving at Iglesia Evangelica Amigos - 150 Murray St. during construction
- The Sawkill Manufactured Trailer Park (Sawkill Rd.)
- Corner of Downs St. & Bruyn Ave.
- Stuyvesant Charter Apartments
Meals are free for all who are 18 years of age and younger.
If you cannot make it to a pick-up site or would like more information on our summer food program, please call the KCSD food hotline at 845-943-3938.
KCSD Food Services Department: 845-943-3663