For Technology Assistance, please contact 845-943-3020 and select:
- Option 1 - Student/Family IT Support
Students - Don't forget to check your KCSD email regularly. Outlook can be accessed through the Microsoft 365 tab on the "Students" drop-down. Your login is email@example.com.
If you cannot fill-in or print any of these forms, do all work on lined paper to be turned in when we return to school.
Suggested time: 20+ mins daily
- Review letter sounds and sight words.
- “Read” or listen to and talk about books
- Read daily to children and discuss books
- Alphabet Flash Cards
- Sight Words
- Audible Stories
- Nursery Rhymes-- (videos)
- Scholastic Learn at Home PreK and K-https://classroommagazines.scholastic.com/support/learnathome/grades-prek-k.html
Suggested time: 15+ minutes daily
- Journal Picture Writing - Draw a picture and try to label the picture or writesentence(s)
- Practice writing letters
- Practice writing sight words
- Practice writing name (first and last)
Suggested Time: 20 minutes daily
- Practice counting items up to 20+
- Oral counting to 100 by 10’s and 1’s
- Practice writing numbers to 20
- Practice addition and subtraction stories within 5.Click on the link to see some examples:
Social Studies & Science
- Create an animal out of different shapes hooked together (circles, squares, rectangles, triangles, etc…). Add an environment for it to live in and color it with crayons.
- Look out the window and draw a picture of what you can see
- Mo Willems Lunch Doodles
- Easy Spring Crafts for Kids
- Menu for Offline Activities
These are great songs- perfect for singing, dancing, and playing instruments with!
- Had a Little Rooster - Songs for Singing and Dancing
- There's a Hole in the Bucket - Songs for Singing and Dancing
- Old Joe Clark - Songs for Singing and Dancing
- Classical Music for Keeping a Steady Beat
- Raffi - Songs for Singing and Dancing
- New York Philharmonic Kidzone https://www.nyphilkids.org/
- Kelly Riley’s On-Line Music Classroom: Musical games (pitch, rhythm, etc): Try the easiest level to start