Stay informed, Connect with other parents, Make your voice heard, Volunteer
About Your PTO
Membership is open to anyone with a child in school or employed at Crosby School. The PTO consists of 6 board members, parents and teachers. Volunteers are important for supporting the overall atmosphere and experience of your child's time at E.R. Crosby Elementary School.
We Need You
• Become a volunteer
• Attend our meetings the 1st Wednesday of the month at 6pm
• Share ideas & make your voice heard
Stay Connected with Us
Follow us on Facebook
President: Jennifer Lombardo
Vice President Communications: Julie Stavropolous
Vice President Events: Leah Hertzog
Vice President Fundraising: Linda Nelson
Secretary: Amy Meisinger
Treasurer: Jeanne Scharschu
• Organize: We organize school events and fundraisers as a key part of the PTO. Events include an ice cream social, trunk or treat, book fairs, picture days, the winter carnival, field day, and more.
• Enrichment: We provide enrichment monies to pay for assemblies, field trips, technology, classroom supplies not funded by the school budget, and equipment to support the staff and enrich our Cubs' education.
• Support: We foster relationships among the school, parents, teachers, and staff to promote the best possible learning environment for our children through volunteerism.