Important News & Announcements
Please use the link above for a quick video from Class of 2021 President, Ali Mitchell!
Class of 2021 Families,
Regulations around Graduation ceremonies continue to be revised and updated as we head into June. We are pleased to announce that the latest guidelines offer us the ability to graduate the entire Class of 2021 in two ceremonies! Each graduating senior will receive 2 tickets for family to attend the event.
Here are the details:
Friday, June 25 – Graduation Day
Last Names A-K – 2:00pm (Gates open at 1:00pm)
Last Names L-Z – 6:00pm (Gates open at 5:00pm)
- All attendees (students and families) will fill out a health screening prior to entering Dietz Stadium. The link to the digital survey will be available before graduation day.
- All attendees will practice social distancing. Families may sit together and 6-feet apart from the next group. The bleachers will be marked to ensure safe distancing.
- Masks must be worn by everyone until seated.
- Temperatures will be taken at the gate.
- There will be separate entrances for students and guests.
Students will be receiving their caps & gowns on distribution days leading up to graduation. If your student attends school in-person they will pick up in school on Tuesday, June 15th. Remote students will have a drive-up distribution day on Wednesday June 16th 2:30-6:00pm. (In-person students who miss pick-up on 6/15 may use this distribution day as well)
Graduation tickets, and lawn signs will also be given out during these distribution days, as well as t-shirts and masks compliments of KTF.
🎓🌟Check out our new series-the Senior Spotlight!🌟🎓
In an effort to recognize our amazing Class of 2021, we will be highlighting our seniors and their stories. Each senior has the opportunity to nominate any other senior(s) for the Senior Spotlight through the Class of 2021 Team page.