The KCSD Communications Office provides public information for the school community and community at large. This includes:
The Kingston City School District is proud of the activities and accomplishments of our students and staff. From dynamic learning experiences to athletic feats, to musical extravaganzas or artistic showcases, there are many exciting things to share with our community. The district’s communications office is here to help you publicize your events and share your students' accomplishments.
- Management of District Website and Social Media Accounts, including Facebook
- Coordination and promotion of public forums and events, including budget communications and legal mailings
- Production of the district calendar
- Press Director/Information Liaison with Media
- Produces KCSD Newsletters and website stories
- Advisor to the Superintendent on community concerns relating to shifts in programs and policies
- Emergency Communications (Community members may sign up for text alerts here!)
- Assisting Superintendent with BOE-level Communications
Contact the Communications Department at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like coverage of an event or an article written about a recent accomplishment. All coverage will be at the discretion of district administration and dependent on staffing capabilities. Please give as much advance notice as possible if you would like an event covered.
Jessica Clegg - Community Relations Specialist, Ulster BOCES 845-943-3095
Brendan Bartow - Community Relations Specialist, Ulster BOCES 845-943-3096