Thank you to the 1,619 respondents who filled our out communications survey! Results are included in the Communications Report linked at the bottom of the page.
The KCSD Communications Office provides public information for the school community and community at large. This includes:
- Management of District Website and Social Media Accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Coordination and promotion of public forums and events, including budget communications and legal mailing.
- Production of the district calendar
- Press Director/Information Liaison with Media
- Produces KCSD Newsletters, Success Stories, and YouTube Videos
- Advisor to the Superintendent on community concerns relating to shifts in programs and policies
- Emergency Communications (Parents may sign up for text alerts here!)
- Assisting Superintendent with BOE-level Communications
The Kingston City School District is proud of the activities and accomplishments of our students and staff. From dynamic learning experiences, to athletic feats, to musical extravaganzas or artistic showcases, there are many exciting things to share with our community. The district’s communications office is here to help you publicize your events and share your student’s accomplishments.
Call Kate Heidecker at 845-943-3096, or email her at email@example.com if you would like coverage of an event or an article written about a recent accomplishment. All coverage will be at the discretion of district administration and dependent on staffing capabilities. Please give as much advance notice as possible if you would like an event covered.