Required Documents for Registration
Birth Certificate, Passport, or Baptismal Certificate
Prepared by a physician or authorized person who administers the immunizing agent and shall specify the vaccines given and the dates of administration, proof of past immunizations or proof of pending appointment with a physician/medical practice.
Custody/Guardian Papers: Necessary in the case of divorce, re-marriage or transfer of guardianship between family members.
Parent or Guardian photo identification: Driver’s License, Passport, State ID, School Records
For Students who have already attended another school:
1. Copy of most recent report card
2. Transcript if available (Does not apply to Kindergarten registration)
For Special Ed. Students: Most recent copy of IEP (Individualized Education Plan)
One of the following proofs of residency must be provided:
A. Owns home
1. Most recent utility bill/ tax or mortgage statement – must have name and property/residence address
B. Rents home
1. Lease agreement, must have name property/residence address
2. Parent’s name must appear on lease
3. Most recent utility bill – one only (electric, phone, water bill, oil) must have name and property/residence address
C. Affidavit of Property Owner/Landlord Form – Must be Notarized
1. To be completed by the landlord/property owner, in instances where there is no lease. If you are living with a relative, that person must complete the form and also provide a bill
(electric, phone, water) showing their name and property/residence address
*Please note: the following will not be accepted as proof of residency: Driver’s License, Checkbook, Rent Receipt, Car Insurance Cards, and Bank Statements.
2023-2024 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration dates for the 2023-2024 school year are below. Please schedule an appointment with your home school and fill out the Kindergarten Registration Packet, and be sure to review the required registration documents below to bring to your appointment. *Your child will be screened by the school nurse during your screening appointment.
~If your child is currently enrolled in Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) or receiving Committee on Preschool Special Education (CPSE) services, they DO NOT need to go to Kindergarten registration.~
845-943-3913 March 20, 2023
March 21, 2023
March 22, 2023
845-943-3912 March 23, 2023
John F. Kennedy
845-943-3100 March 24, 2023
March 27, 2023
March 28, 2023
Online Registration & Required Written Forms
Follow steps 1-5 below to register your student(s) online:
1. Fill out the online portion of your registration here.
2. Fill out the required written forms*:
3. Email your completed forms from Step 2 to firstname.lastname@example.org OR bring completed forms to your registration appointment.
4. You will be called to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process with your required written registration forms (from Step 2 above) and documentation. Scroll down the page for the list of acceptable documentation.
5. Review/Print these packets from our School Nurses - paperwork is due to your home school nurse in September
From the Desk of the School Nurse: Information and Notifications
*Si necesita ayuda en Español llame a Cristina Madrid, 845-943-3522.
Packets and Forms
From the School Nurses
School Nurse Forms
Please complete the required forms and provide to the school nurse in September.
Formularios de enfermera escolar
Complete los formularios requeridos y entregue a la enfermera escolar en septiembre.