• New Student Open Registration - Grades K-12
    (No appointment necessary)

    at Chambers Elementary School
    ~945 Morton Blvd, Kingston, NY 12401~

    July 5-7 & July 11-15, 2022

    9:00AM-12:00PM & 12:30PM-2:00PM

    *Remember to bring ALL required documentation to Open Registration*
    - See documentation list below -

    Follow the steps below and fill out the online registration forms.

    Contact the Registrar

Required Documents for Registration

  • Birth Certificate, Passport, or Baptismal Certificate

    Immunization Record
    Prepared by a physician or authorized person who administers the immunizing agent and shall specify the vaccines given and the dates of administration, proof of past immunizations or proof of pending appointment with a physician/medical practice.

    Custody/Guardian Papers: Necessary in the case of divorce, re-marriage or transfer of guardianship between family members.

    Parent or Guardian photo identification: Driver’s License, Passport, State ID, School Records

    For Students who have already attended another school:
    1. Copy of most recent report card
    2. Transcript if available (Does not apply to Kindergarten registration)
    For Special Ed. Students: Most recent copy of IEP (Individualized Education Plan)
    District Residency

    One of the following proofs of residency must be provided:
    A. Owns home
    1. Most recent utility bill/ tax or mortgage statement – must have name and property/residence address
    B. Rents home
    1. Lease agreement, must have name property/residence address
    2. Parent’s name must appear on lease
    3. Most recent utility bill – one only (electric, phone, water bill, oil) must have name and property/residence address
    C. Affidavit of Property Owner/Landlord Form – Must be Notarized
    1. To be completed by the landlord/property owner, in instances where there is no lease. If you are living with a relative, that person must complete the form and also provide a bill
    (electric, phone, water) showing their name and property/residence address

    *Please note: the following will not be accepted as proof of residency: Driver’s License, Checkbook, Rent Receipt, Car Insurance Cards, and Bank Statements.

Online Registration & Required Written Forms

  • Follow steps 1-5 below to register your student(s) online:

    1. Fill out the online portion of your registration here

    2. Fill out the required written forms*

       Universal Pre-K Forms 

        Kindergarten Forms

        Grades 1-12 Forms

    3. Email your completed forms from Step 2 to registration@kingstoncityschools.org OR bring completed forms to your registration appointment.

    4. You will be called to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process with your required written registration forms (from Step 2 above) and documentation. Scroll down the page for the list of acceptable documentation.

    5. Review/Print these packets from our School Nurses - paperwork is due to your home school nurse in September

        School Nurse Forms

        From the Desk of the School Nurse: Information and Notifications


    *Si necesita ayuda en Español llame a Cristina Madrid, 845-943-3522.

Pre-K Students at George Washington Elementary School

Packets and Forms

From the School Nurses