- Walkers and car students will be dismissed at approximately 3:00pm from the main entrance.
- Parents will meet students outside the front lawn of the GW school and be released by the teacher.
- Children's House dismissal is at the side of the school building.
- Children who want to play at dismissal should be taken to the playground.
The school day begins officially at 8:45am.
- Students enter through the front doors and Children's House side doors.
- A grab and go breakfast will be available to all students upon entering the building.
- After 8:55am, students are officially tardy to school.
- UPK students who arrive by car, please enter the parking lot via Washington Ave.
- Students enter the building at the Children's House side doors.
- After 8:55am, students are officially tardy to school and must enter through the front entrance on Wall Street Avenue.
- Parents and visitors should use the Wall Street Avenue entrance at all times.
- Parking in fire lanes in front of the building and other non-designated areas of the parking lot is prohibited.
- Drivers should use caution when driving on school property and must follow the traffic patterns at all times.
- Students may ride bicycles to school.
- All bicycles should be securely locked to the bicycle rack near the front of the GW Building.