TO ALL KINGSTON HIGH SCHOOL SENIORS
Every year KHS compiles information regarding local scholarships that are made available through various clubs, organizations, and individuals for presentation on Awards Night in June. Once the lists are available please review them carefully to ascertain which awards you may be eligible to receive.
Applications are available in any Guidance office, before school and during 9th period and must be returned to the Guidance office (unless the application states otherwise) NO LATER THAN TBA. Applications must be fully completed, and applicants must meet the stated criteria. Incomplete applications will not be considered.
There can be NO EXCEPTIONS of stated deadlines.
The generic scholarship application shown is to be used with any scholarship that does not require a “special” application. (“Special” applications are available in the guidance office)
Below you will find a few places where you can access information on Scholarships:
- The first place students and parents should look for scholarships is through colleges and universities. Always ask the Admissions Offices for a list of scholarships for which you may be eligible.
- The KHS Guidance Office compiles a list of scholarships which students or parents can access by stopping in the Guidance Office, or clicking above. They are updated as we get new information.
- There are a few websites that are also helpful in searching for scholarships. Two that students find helpful are www.collegeboard.com and www.fastweb.com
- The Kingston High School community is also very generous with scholarships and awards. A packet of these scholarships will be mailed home directly to senior parents in the early spring with directions on how to apply.
- College Admissions Counselors stress to us that you never should have to pay money for a scholarship search.