To register a student in Grades K-12, please call the Central Registration Office to make an appointment: 845-943-3011
or REGISTER ONLINE! Online Registration (K-12)
John F. Kennedy
Required Documents for Registration
Birth Certificate, Passport, or Baptismal Certificate
Prepared by a physician or authorized person who administers the immunizing agent and shall specify the vaccines given and the dates of administration, proof of past immunizations or proof of pending appointment with a physician/medical practice.
Custody/Guardian Papers: Necessary in the case of divorce, re-marriage or transfer of guardianship between family members.
Parent or Guardian photo identification: Driver’s License, Passport, State ID, School Records
For Students who have already attended another school:
1. Copy of most recent report card
2. Transcript if available (Does not apply to Kindergarten registration)
For Special Ed. Students: Most recent copy of IEP (Individualized Education Plan)
One of the following proofs of residency must be provided:
A. Owns home
1. Most recent utility bill/ tax or mortgage statement – must have name and property/residence address
B. Rents home
1. Lease agreement, must have name property/residence address
2. Parent’s name must appear on lease
3. Most recent utility bill – one only (electric, phone, water bill, oil) must have name and property/residence address
C. Affidavit of Property Owner/Landlord Form – Must be Notarized
1. To be completed by the landlord/property owner, in instances where there is no lease. If you are living with a relative, that person must complete the form and also provide a bill
(electric, phone, water) showing their name and property/residence address
*Please note: the following will not be accepted as proof of residency: Driver’s License, Checkbook, Rent Receipt, Car Insurance Cards, and Bank Statements.