Kingston City School District Student Food Distribution
KCSD will provide our families with free to-go breakfast and lunches Mondays through Fridays at the following locations and times. Students who attend any KCSD school are welcome to stop by any of locations for breakfast and lunch items. You may walk or use our drive-through curb side service.
Mondays – Fridays from 10:00am – 10:45am at:
- J. Watson Bailey Middle School
- John F. Kennedy Elementary School
- George Washington Elementary School
Mondays – Fridays from 11:15am – 12:00pm at:
- Meagher Administrative Building
- Sawkill Manufactured Trailer Park (Sawkill Rd.)
- Corner of Downs St. & Bruyn Ave. in Kingston
Mondays – Fridays from 12:30pm – 1:15pm at:
- Robert Graves Elementary School
- M. C. Miller Middle School
- Stuyvesant Charter Apartments
*If you cannot make it to a food pick-up distribution location, please call the KCSD Food Hotline: 845-943-3938
Community Food Resources
People’s Place – 845-338-4030 or visit the People’s Place Facebook page
For those in need of food support on the weekdays, People's Place is offering the following services:
- The Community Cafe will be open from 8:30 am to 1 pm offering take out Continental breakfast and sandwiches for lunch.
- The Food Pantry will operate in a modified version at regular hours (10 am to 1 pm Monday through Friday and Wednesday evening from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm)
- The Bag Student Hunger Program which offers breakfast, lunch and snack items for school age children will begin on Monday, March 16 and run until school resumes. Distribution will follow the food pantry hours.
Kingston Emergency Food Collaborative
Call the Kingston Emergency Food Collaborative hotline for information about delivery and pick-up.
Ulster County Community Action – Kingston office: 70 Lindsley Ave.
Open Mon-Fri 8am-4pm
Family of Woodstock – Open 9:30am-9:30pm; 26 Mill Hill Rd, Woodstock
Mole Mole Restaurant –
Providing Free bagged lunches for students. Available Tues-Fri 1-3pm
Project Resilience is an Ulster County-wide community partnership to bring food and other assistance to those who cannot afford it or who cannot leave home during the COVID-19 outbreak. Ulster County is partnering with United Way and many other area organizations and businesses to mobilize food and services. https://covid19.ulstercountyny.gov/project-resilience/
Ulster County Residents: Request for Food Assistance (English)
Ulster County residents outside of Kingston should check with their local food pantry https://www.ulstercorps.org/agencies/food-pantries/, or school district for meals for students.
More information can be found at the Ulster County Dept of Health website under Local Resources.
A map of all the food pantries in Ulster County can be found on the UlsterCorps website.