For Technology Assistance, please contact 845-943-3020 and select:
- Option 1 - Student/Family IT Support
Microsoft Teams can be accessed through the Microsoft Office 365 tab on the "Students" drop-down. Your login is email@example.com.
If you cannot fill-in or print any of these forms, do all work on lined paper to be turned in when we return to school.
Suggested Time: 45 minutes
- 30+ minutes of independent reading
- Discussion of books/topics (main idea, details, character traits, character change over time, cause/effect, )
- Clever- sign in to your student account to access our district resources
- Scholastic Learn at Home Grade 3-5
- Storyline Online
Suggested Time: 30+ minutes
- Writing Response Menu:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1sFeiPH16UF_Yt1CSyEAegqmPj-eBYflp/view
- Writing Prompts
- Mixed Up Fairy Tale Writing: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1QoWek5SRNWsBsgi9ClJU_q5UjQzZiY6Q
- Make a daily journal to remember your experiences during this time of learning outside of the classroom.
Suggested Time: 30 +minutes
- Fact Fluency practice with flashcards or online games
- Word problems
- CK-12 Foundations -- Self directed lessons
Social Studies and Science
- Students will create a symmetrical (the same on both sides) butterfly. 1. Fold a paper in half. 2. Draw a butterfly wing on one side. (be sure the part near the body is on the folded edge.) 3. Keeping the paper folded, cut out the wing, around the edges. 4. Open the paper and make matching (mirror image) designs on each wing. Be sure to color them symmetrically, too!
- Create a creature by combining 2 or more other animals together to create a new species. (snake and bird, lion and lizard, dog and cat). Name it and color it.
- Mo Willems Lunch Doodles
- Easy Spring Crafts for Kids
- Menu for Offline Activities
- Musical games (pitch, rhythm, etc): Try the easiest level to start -- http://www.klsriley.com/for-students/online-music-games/
- Chrome Music Lab -- https://musiclab.chromeexperiments.com/Experiments
- Online Recorder Basics -- youtube.com/visualmusicalminds
- New York Philharmonic Kidzone -- https://www.nyphilkids.org/