To register your student(s) online, please follow these steps:
1. Print and fill out the required written forms:
2. Fill out the online portion of your registration here.
3. Call our Central Registration Office (845-943-3011) to schedule an appointment to complete the registration process with your required written registration forms and documentation. Scroll down the page for the list of acceptable documentation.
*Si necesita ayuda en Español llame a Cristina Madrid, 845-943-3522.
*Current 2019-20 UPK Students*
*Students in the UPK program are already enrolled in our system!*
UPK program in the following locations: Aunt Jenn’s Early Learning Center, Fair Street Nursery, Little Red Schoolhouse, Meagher Preschool, George Washington Elementary, YWCA, Hurley Nursery, Montessori of Kingston
Your child should have come home with a packet to register for Kindergarten. This is in an effort to streamline our process and make it easier for parents since all of our UPK students are already in our registration system. Please complete the packet and return it to your UPK provider. Your child's home school will contact you with any additional information they may need. You will not have to come to Kindergarten Registration.
2020-2021 Kindergarten Registration
Kindergarten registration dates for the 2020-2021 school year are below. Please schedule an appointment with your home school and fill out the Kindergarten Registration Packet, and be sure to review the required registration documents below to bring to your appointment. *Your child will be screened by the school nurse during your registration appointment.
~If your child is currently enrolled in Universal Pre-Kindergarten (UPK) they DO NOT need to go to Kindergarten registration.~
845-943-3913 March 3 & 4, 2020
March 5, 2020
March 10, 2020
845-943-3912 March 12, 2020
John F. Kennedy
New Student Registration
To register a student in Grades K-12 after Kindergarten Registration and Open Registration dates:
1) Call the Central Registration Office to make an appointment - 845-943-3011
2) Click links below to fill out the registration packet(s) to bring to your appointment
3) Review the other required registration documents below and bring everything to your appointment
or REGISTER ONLINE! Scroll back up to Online Registration!
Required Documents for Registration
Birth Certificate, Passport, or Baptismal Certificate
Prepared by a physician or authorized person who administers the immunizing agent and shall specify the vaccines given and the dates of administration, proof of past immunizations or proof of pending appointment with a physician/medical practice.
Custody/Guardian Papers: Necessary in the case of divorce, re-marriage or transfer of guardianship between family members.
Parent or Guardian photo identification: Driver’s License, Passport, State ID, School Records
For Students who have already attended another school:
1. Copy of most recent report card
2. Transcript if available (Does not apply to Kindergarten registration)
For Special Ed. Students: Most recent copy of IEP (Individualized Education Plan)
One of the following proofs of residency must be provided:
A. Owns home
1. Most recent utility bill/ tax or mortgage statement – must have name and property/residence address
B. Rents home
1. Lease agreement, must have name property/residence address
2. Parent’s name must appear on lease
3. Most recent utility bill – one only (electric, phone, water bill, oil) must have name and property/residence address
C. Affidavit of Property Owner/Landlord Form – Must be Notarized
1. To be completed by the landlord/property owner, in instances where there is no lease. If you are living with a relative, that person must complete the form and also provide a bill
(electric, phone, water) showing their name and property/residence address
*Please note: the following will not be accepted as proof of residency: Driver’s License, Checkbook, Rent Receipt, Car Insurance Cards, and Bank Statements.