*Important information regarding Buses in the portal*
- Every night, bus routes will sync from the Versa Trans system into eSD.
- The data pull is straight from Versa Trans and therefore only uses Trip/Route numbers. It does not have the capability of providing custom bus names for example “frog/turtle/blue, etc.”
- The bus information populates under the “buses” tab on the Portal. See example below:
1) The small bus route numbers are only accurate for the AM route. No PM small bus routes are established yet in Versa Trans. All small bus students should take the same bus route home that they take in.
2) The small bus times in Versa Trans are not accurate, as they cover the entire district and these routes change daily. The bus company/drivers call all small bus families with pick up times.
3) The regular big bus routes are in Versa Trans AM and PM. Students should be at their bus stop 10 minutes prior to the listed pick up times, as all times are computer generated and not exactly as the bus might be doing on a particular day.
4) Outbound times on all routes (small and regular buses) vary greatly, as buses depart from different schools at different times. Times also vary in the PM due to not all stops being made if a student doesn’t ride, is out sick, or stays late.
5) Versa Trans times are based on all routes arriving and departing at a set time in Versa Trans and are calculated based upon all eligible students riding and all stops being made.