Kingston High School Athletics Hall of Fame
If you are interested in supporting the Kingston High School Athletics Hall of Fame by purchasing an Induction Dinner program advertisement, please return this form, ad copy and payment by August 1, 2019.
Another way of showing support is through the Kingston High School Athletics Hall of Fame Engraved Brick Campaign. Community members may purchase personalized engraved bricks to be prominently displayed at the Kate Walton Field House at Kingston High School. To learn more or to donate an engraved brick, see form here.
Please call the KCSD Athletic Department with questions, 845-943-3736.
The Kingston High School Athletics Hall of Fame recognizes and honors individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the Tiger athletic program and, in some cases, at the college, professional, and Olympic levels, through their participation as athletes, coaches, or administrators. Honorees will be inducted annually at an Induction Dinner as part of the Homecoming Weekend.
Hall of Fame Committee
The responsibility of the selection committee is to evaluate the credentials of all nominees and to screen and review all nominations. The committee will be the “caretakers” of the Hall of Fame with the primary responsibilities being the sustainability and ensuring the integrity of the selection process. All nominations will be kept on file and will automatically roll into the following year’s review. The goal for the annual induction will not exceed ten each year.
Glen Maisch, Chairman
Mike Rienzo, Secretary
Stephen Hack, Treasurer
HOF Eligibility Requirements
- Athlete must have graduated from Kington High School.
- Athlete must have attended Kingston High School for at least the last two years prior to graduation.
- Athletes will become eligible for nomination ten years after graduation date.
- Athlete must have contributed significantly to the image of Kingston athletics in an extremely positive fashion.
- A person who was not an athlete or a graduate of Kingston can be nominated if, over a significant period of time, that person has contributed greatly to Kingston athletics in an extremely positive fashion. This would include coaches, administrators, and supporters.
- Coaches, administrators, and supporters will become eligible for nomination five years after they end their service to the school. *
- A whole team can be nominated after 15 years. The team will be listed on one plaque as a single selection for that Hall of Fame year.*
* This may be changed at the discretion of the Hall of Fame Committee.