First Annual College Application Boot-Camp
hosted by SUNY Ulster
The boot-camp is for current juniors/rising seniors and will be held on July 1, 2 and 3rd from 10 - 2pm at our Stone Ridge campus. The goal is to offer students a comprehensive program that will prepare them to apply to colleges in the fall.
Workshop Topics include:
- Completing financial aid forms
- Understanding the Excelsior Scholarship
- The dream act and college access for undocumented students
- Completing college applications
- Tips for writing college or placement test essays
- Majors and career exploration
The only requirement is that students be rising seniors.
Permission Slip Deadline: June 20th