*Current 2019-20 UPK Students*

  • **Students in the UPK program are already enrolled in our system!

    Your child will be coming home with a packet to register for Kindergarten. This is in an effort to streamline our process and make it easier for parents since all of our UPK students are already in our registration system. Please complete the packet and return it to your UPK provider by February 28. Your child's home school will contact you with any additional information they may need. You will not have to come to Kindergarten Registration.

    Kindergarten Packet (Currently UPK Enrolled)

New Student Kindergarten Registration

  •  Please fill out the Kindergarten Registration Packet and be sure to review the required registration documents below to bring to your appointment. 

    Need to register a student in Grades 1-12? CLICK HERE










    George Washington


    John F. Kennedy




    Robert Graves


Required Documents for Registration:

  • Birth Certificate, Passport, or Baptismal Certificate

    Immunization Record
    Prepared by a physician or authorized person who administers the immunizing agent and shall specify the vaccines given and the dates of administration, proof of past immunizations or proof of pending appointment with a physician/medical practice.

    Custody/Guardian Papers: Necessary in the case of divorce, re-marriage or transfer of guardianship between family members.

    Parent or Guardian photo identification: Driver’s License, Passport, State ID, School Records

    For Students who have already attended another school:
    1. Copy of most recent report card
    2. Transcript if available (Does not apply to Kindergarten registration)
    For Special Ed. Students: Most recent copy of IEP (Individualized Education Plan)
    District Residency

    One of the following proofs of residency must be provided:
    A. Owns home
    1. Most recent utility bill/ tax or mortgage statement – must have name and property/residence address
    B. Rents home
    1. Lease agreement, must have name property/residence address
    2. Parent’s name must appear on lease
    3. Most recent utility bill – one only (electric, phone, water bill, oil) must have name and property/residence address
    C. Affidavit of Property Owner/Landlord Form – Must be Notarized
    1. To be completed by the landlord/property owner, in instances where there is no lease. If you are living with a relative, that person must complete the form and also provide a bill
    (electric, phone, water) showing their name and property/residence address

    *Please note: the following will not be accepted as proof of residency: Driver’s License, Checkbook, Rent Receipt, Car Insurance Cards, and Bank Statements.

Pre-K Students at George Washington Elementary School

Packets and Forms